Monday, August 13, 2007

Mary Hearts Club

Hey again! I just want to start off by saying saying praise Jesus because he has come through for me once again. Michael has missed a couple of weeks of work lately due to some medical problems, so that has put us a little behind financially. But I have continued to put my faith in Jesus and he has continued to provide!!!



When I joined my wonderful church (South Florence Baptist) a few months ago, I immediately joined a women's group called the Mary's Heart Club. I had no idea what I'd be getting myself into. When I attending my first meeting I was completely blown away. I mean here is a group of women that love Jesus and who are going through some of the same struggles I am. The next couple of meetings I began to share with everyone the things I was going through and they all begin to pray for me. For the first time I learned was it was like to have true godly women friends who really cared. I had never had that before. There is one women in particular who I have been completely blown away by since the very first meeting. Her name is Susanne Reeder. When she talks about Jesus she talks with such passion and love. And I couldn't help but think, wow I want was she has. I went home that night and told Michael all about the group and about Susanne. She made a comment at the last meeting about how she looks up to Beth Moore. How she wants what she has. Well Susanne if your reading this, I want you to know that you already have it girl, you are already a big influence on others. So keep doing what your doing.



That just goes to prove you never know who's watching you , so we all need to live for Jesus every moment of every day. Showing others his amazing love.



I can't say enough about how much this church has changed my life. Between making some great friends( Kim,Dori, Gary) and continuing to learn about Gods love; I can't think of a better place to be.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! You made my wife cry!!!

BTW: Her link is wrong. It should be (http://TrulyCaptivating.com

Without the "www"

Susanne said...

Girl!! You have truly BLESSED MY HEART!! I am flooding the floor with tears at this very moment!! God is so good to allow me to impact others' lives by simply being obedient to him and studying his word.
You and your family are an inspiration to me and Chris as well. We were just talking the other day about how glad we are to have you both at South Florence with us!! I know that God is getting ready to do something AWESOME in our church, and he is going to start that fire in our MARRIAGES and HOMES!!!
I love you Sweet Sister!!
Have a fabulous day in JESUS!!!

Susanne said...

Please forgive my husbands "anal retentiveness"... I am happy that you linked to me AT ALL!!!

cookin4God said...

...feeling the blog love! Girl, you really are a great friend. I second the opinions stated in this blog posting, there are some very powerful women in our group, I am blessed to be included.

toolmaster for God said...

Hey Emily,

I just wanted you to know that I am glad that Kim and I met you and Michael and we have become really good friends, and like I have told you and Michael if there is any thing we can do for you, just let us know. We love you guys!

God Bless you and your family

Susanne said...

Hi there!! Just wanted to let you know that it's PARTY TIME over at my blog!! Swing by and check it out!!!

Priscilla said...

Emily - Thanks for visiting my blog, it allowed me to link to yours. I really want to start attending the Mary Hearts Club....Because I work two nights a week, I really hate to be away from my family to go to things at night but, I can tell by the passion that everyone speaks about the Bible study that I am truly missing out. I think I will be off every Tuesday night this fall so I am hoping to be able to go. My work schedule is going to change this fall and I will not be able to attend church as much on Wednesday nights so I know I will REALLY need Bible study but the good news is that I should be able to attend more Sunday nights. Keep posting for Jesus and KISS THOSE BABIES FOR ME!!!!!!!

racingirl said...

It sounds like an awesome club to be in. I have never been in a church where everyone is so friendly and SOOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH JESUS!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

entrant actulally convinced caution using criticize exhibitors slices taiwan replicate handled
lolikneri havaqatsu